Friday 21 October 2011

Versace for H&M wishlist...

On the 17th November {date for your diary} the much anticipated Ver-sace for H&M collabo drops in-store.  With Versace experiencing something of a renaissance right now courtesy of the archive rocking la Gaga, how much did I LOVE the mens S/S 2012 vintage Gianni-esque collection followed by the under water extravaganza that was the women's {one of Donatella's best runway collections for seasons}.  So as more and more photos of her H&M capsule flood the internet I thought I would bring you the pieces that I have my eye on {and then we can see come the 17th if I am successful in anyway} and it's mostly menswear that is taking my fancy I must say. Oh yes and loving the gold 80's medusa jewelry too!

Either of these printed bomber baseball jackets would do me fine.
This metal collar tip shirt comes in several colours but I am all about the hot pink.

Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment