Thursday 6 October 2011

Bejeweled Bathers...

I have been a 'onesie' {swimsuit} woman rather than a bikini babe for a couple of years now and have picked up the term 'bather's' from my brother {Miss R's Irish Australian husband}.  I favour a Fifties' silhouette on the beach as oppposed to a maximum skin exposing bikini as I, a. am pale and do not tan and b. have a few beach body issues {don't we all}.  Underwired, halter strap, preferably printed - polka dot / leopard or gingham are what I usually rock, until now.   Now I have spied Prada and Dolce's bejeweled bathers I am eager to unleash my inner poolside pin-up next summer! Ok, so maybe more showgirl than swimming pool they are beautiful none the less!

 Prada S/S 2012
Dolce & Gabbana S/S 2012
images - www.style.com
  Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment