Sunday 19 June 2011

Miss J's Supper Club returns...

Thursday evening saw the return of what had become my monthly Supper Club.  I had taken somewhat of a sabbatical from {not quite sure why} but we are back, and I am already planning what I would like to make for the next one.  Anyway I thought I would share with you what I made for my guests.
 Chilled watercress soup topped with a 'pesto' of watercress, toasted pumpkin seeds, parmasan & olive oil.
Salad of roasted b-squash, boiled beets, minted pea crush, spinach, barrel aged feta, rocket, cucumber, celery, parmasan, basil oil & lemon zest.
Raspberry Eton Mess {made with clotted cream}.
Homemade toasted hazelnut & fig dark chocolates with sea salt.
Fresh mint tea - the perfect end to any meal!
It was also Bailey's first visit to my flat, here he is looking angelic, asleep on my chesterfield chair.

Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment