Monday 2 May 2011

Friday 29th April - Miss R's Royal Wedding Tea Party...

I thought I would share with you a few photos from the delicious 'high tea' that Miss R put on in celebration of the Royal Wedding on Friday.  Congratulations Wills and Kate!  Princess Katherine (as she is now to be known) looked exquisite in the dresses that Sarah Burton designed with/for her.  I am so so happy the bride wore Alexander McQueen.

I lent Miss R my vintage Union Jack flag that I bought on ebay years ago to use as a tablecloth.
Homemade carrot cup cakes with orange zest cream cheese frosting and Miss R's mini Union Jack cocktail stick flags!
Unusually for Miss R, there were a few shop bought sweet treats!
I took a couple of stills from the TV, I particularly like the above which looks like Kate is sticking her tongue out at William or the crowd or both - or maybe not?

Posted by:Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment