Sunday 1 November 2009

Saturday 31st - Ring Ring...

Silver Sapphire and Silver Garnet cluster rings £17



I love vintage jewellery as opposed to modern pieces as a rule.  I collect vintage rings in particular.  So as you can imagine I was like a child in a sweetshop when I stumbled across the above beauties.  I knew they would work perfectly with the large vintage sapphire cluster ring that I wear everyday (which incidentally I bought years ago at a street sale for £5 in Brighton).  I even did a spot of haggling with the lovely old man selling them and got him down from £10 each to £17 for both.  Bargain!  I thought I would post a couple of photos of how I like to wear a few rings stacked up on one finger and my growing collection.

Bought by: Miss J {31.10.2009}

No comments:

Post a Comment