Sunday 30 September 2012

'Astier de Villatte, Paris'...

On Friday I was in Paris for the day attending the SS 2013 Tranoi femme tradeshow for work and managed to squeeze in a quick visit to Colette where Scott Schulman was signing his latest street style tomb, cue mass queue of street stylers. Whilst wandering back to the metro we discovered the amazing Astier de Villatte on Rue Saint-Honore aka my new favourite homeware shop in Paris {you know I am a sucker for all white crockery}. The window display was so cool so I took I quick photo and went inside and bought Mr J a little souvenir in the form of this ceramic 7 of hearts playing card; part Alice in Wonderland part my lucky number / his birthday date - perfect. They also have a really cool website http://www.astierdevillatte.com that is well worth a visit.


Posted by: Miss J

No comments:

Post a Comment